Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pictures




I wrote on an earlier blog about having some technical problems with adding pictures. Any of you computer geeks can maybe help me. I am not using my laptop, but the desk top computer in office for this blog. And as you can see I have uploaded some images. So it appears my tech problem is my laptop and not the blogspot website. I am totally missing the toolbar on the post-editing screen when creating a blog. I can't seem to get any help from the Help area of the website and they don't have tech help via email. As the river becomes lower against the riverbank, we can not get phone reception from the lower level of the ship to access internet, that is why I use our laptop. Anyway, I added some pictures that I would have from the last two blogs which were about river activity and the dental visit. Plus, I wanted you to see the flowers Rick got me for Valentines Day! gail

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You need to compare which browsers you're using. If the desktop is XP, and the laptop Vista--or vice versa--the toolbar might not come up because of basic compatibility problems (doesn't support Vista) or because of more restrictive browser security settings.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home