Monday, February 18, 2008

Ants

It’s ant season. I feel that it is always ant season, but according to the crew, ‘tis the season. The bigger ones seem to stay outside which is nice. It’s the tiny tiny ones that are everywhere. I have noticed they seem to like “our food” more than the Khmer. There was a bowl of rice soup sitting on the counter for a couple of hours and not one ant was crawling around in it. But when I sat down my toasted cheese sandwich for two minutes, the little boogers were all over it. If you are wondering whether or not I went ahead and ate it, well let’s just say I have been over here long enough, so not much bothers me anymore. We are in a new village now called Prek Bak. Rick and Peseth got out the jump rope because there were at least fifty kids who welcomed the ship when it docked. However, they were shy about jumping, so I had to lead the way. It certainly was a sight to see! Ha! Gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home