Monday, February 04, 2008

Teapots


A couple of years back, Rick decided to start collecting pitchers. It has evolved into teapots because that is what they have here. You may wonder how he ever began this hobby. Sorry, but I can not answer that for you. I use to collect mugs wherever we went, but then it got ridiculous when I had no where to display them. I am slowing bringing some over here to use, but for now they are boxed up. So, I keep reminding Rick of that dilemma as he continues to purchase these that are in the picture. A few people (Mandy) have questioned him about the manliness of this hobby. You have to understand our house is full of proof that Rick loves to hunt big game animals in the wilderness. I guess one day our kids will have to decide what to do with all of these teapots! But for now, tea anyone? gail

1 Comments:

Blogger Mabena said...

Rick might enjoy my teapot blog [sorry to encourage him!!!]teapotsteapotsteapots

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home