Saturday, February 09, 2008

Work and Play



With the Chinese New Year, the crowds have not been as large as usually. It does give us a less stressful day and really allows us to see most all people who come. So that is nice change. When the day is over, there is time to play hackysack. This is a game where you kick a shuttlecock or hit is with your hand around to the players. The first picture is Peseth and Seang getting the morning patients lined up for the handing out of numbers. Then that afternoon, Peseth, Sokun, Danielle, Laurie, and Rick are trying to hit the shuttle! gail

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i am an 18-year-old singaporean girl who heard about the ship of life through robert reagan. i'm thinking of pursuing a degree in medicine or dentistry, and i was wondering if you would allow me to visit and intern on the ship for maybe a week? you can contact me at yuhan_538@hotmail.com

-yuhan

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gail,

Thanks again for the updates on your work! I was glad to see the pictures of the post "Work and Play" It allowed me to get a good look at Peseth! I am so proud of him and his work. Please tell him I think of him and pray for him as well as you all!

Love In Christ,

Tim

PS I will not be able to come this summer -

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home