Saturday, November 18, 2006

Southern California


We are close to ending our driving tour of Southern California. We had a beautiful trip up the Pacific Coast Highway to Pepperdine and walked around the campus. Then up to Fresno to see Jim and Mandy Gardner. What a blessing to see them and hear about their new life in Fresno. God is using Jim and Mandy in so many ways and we pray for their new life on the West Coast. Now we are in Mesquite, Nevada enjoying some time with Rick’s sister and brother-in-law who just moved here from Texas. The drive through the Mohave Desert was interesting with all the colors of the mountains. I think I’m ready to head back to LAX, though, and fly our last leg of our trip home to see the kids! God has created a beautiful world for us to enjoy and family and friends who enrich our lives. (The picture is a view from Pepperdine Law School toward the ocean)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. N and Gail, I am so glad to hear that you made it safely back to the US! You are truly missed here back home, and I hope we have time for a visit while you are here. Happy Holidays!

Kristi Gipe

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rick & Gail,
I'm enroute to PP; in Seattle now. Last night I chatted with friends in Fresno and was happy to hear you spent some time. They have a love for the people of Cambodia.

gotta run. Thanks again for setting up the place for me prior to my return.

God's many blessings on you and your family as you refresh at home for a few months before returning "home".
brother john

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home