Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lazy Day

On weekends we try to take it easy. However, we rotate turns with the crew to be responsible to watch the ship for intruders. In all our time here, we have never had an incident, but it is something we will always do. So today was Rick’s day. After a quick trip to the market with Russ and Rosemary, Rick took his position on the outer back deck. When I passed going to the dining room, I couldn’t help get a picture of how I found him! Ha! The warm breeze and rocking ship must have lulled him to sleep! It is Valentine’s Day today and we both planned ahead by bringing each other cards from home. Then he surprised me with chocolate and I made him chocolate chip cookies. That woke him up pretty fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger GREG AND JANICE said...

ha, like father like son! I've seen that slumped over look before...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home