Monday, February 09, 2009

Headache?


This sweet little girl has a headache. I asked the mom how she knew the baby had a headache and she said because she was crying. I felt like crying yesterday because I had a horrible headache. Although instead of putting menthol on my head and tapeing over it with white tape, I took an Advil. Not sure if getting back to work gave me the headache or having to weigh in and post it on our "weight chart" since Rick and I have started a new diet. Whatever, I am better today. I was thinking that if the Advil didn't kick in and give some relief, I just might try the tape. gail

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or does this look like one of Britt's baby pics? I'm just saying, there are some distinct similarities there.

Greg

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont see the resemblance...although I hope my babies come out with a tan like that!

Britt

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home