Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can't Think

Well, I just sat here waiting about 6 minutes for my pictures to upload and nothing happened. Not sure of problem only that it seems to fall in line with this whole week. This is first trip back from states that it seems hard to get back into groove of things. I guess being sick doesn't help. At least the work and the team that has been here has been going great. Just today over 150 people saw the the medical doctors and I think around 89 saw the optical teams. That is a great number since they are testing eyes and making the lenses. Not sure of dental. Rick and Roger get to talking and never know how busy they stay! ha! As I was waiting for the pictures to upload, that didn't upload, I couldn't think of a title for this blog, so that is the title. As you can tell my mind is still "stuffed up" and hopefully we will have pictures and better blogs soon! gail

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check up on you most days. Hope you are feeling better, Gail. My prayer each time is that the Lord blesses and keeps you all. Through the Mabery/Northern families, God has worked wondrous things in many lives...certainly have blessed me and my extended Emerson family. Love you! Sharon

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home