Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to Business

Well, I should say we are trying to get back to business but the ship evidently has enjoyed its holiday and is putting up a fuss about getting back to work! We have a team from Colorado here which I will put pics on later, but the ship is giving us a fit! The cooler decided to stop after filling it with yummy fruits and vegetables. Then my favorite machine of all, the ice machine, went kapoots! Ha! There are several other problems, but I don't want to be too negative. The ship looks great and it is good to be back. Unfortunately, I decided to greet our team as their first patient. Instead of going with Rick to the airport, I was in bed with 104 temp, shakes and chills. Both docs checked me out, but say is just a virus or flu. I have to rest alot because I tire easy and still have chest and throat pain. The positive side to this is I don't talk much and I think the crew likes that! Will post some pictures soon! gail

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill and Amanda said...

I guess the cooler and ice machine thought that since you were sick, they would get 'sick' too! Hope you're feeling better soon. I still think of my time there and dream of coming back. Funny how babies change things!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home