Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cow Wash


We see the same thing over and over again almost every day. People lead their most prized possessions down the river bank and into the river for some kind of a bath. I am not sure if it is a bath or a cooling down or what but the rub the cows down and stay in the water maybe 5 minutes or so.
The cows are a lot like most dogs I think. They do not enjoy the bath, they endure it. I told several people the other day I thought I had a great idea to make some money. Install a “cow wash” in every village. You could design it just like our car washes at home. Coin operated and all! It would save people having to walk down the often steep bank and be kind of a status symbol! You know like, “Where do you wash your cows?”
There is only one small problem. There are no coins in Cambodia. Guess we will have to wait on this one. rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home