Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Little Girl



She was very much like many of the others I have seen here. She was just a teenager with really poor teeth. In fact she had me extract all 6 of her front top teeth on the day she came in!
Fortunately for her, we had a holiday break coming up so I decided to make her a removable partial denture so she could at least smile. I don’t think she would eat very well with it but after all smiling takes precedent over eating! At least for teen aged girls I think!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks great compared to some of the acrylic flippers i have seen you put together in an emergency over the years back in Hot Springs Village. Great Work. See you soon!
God Bless,
Dena

5:01 PM  
Blogger chloe said...

Hey Rick and Gail, i have only just had a peek at your blog since we last saw you. Wow rick, that denture is amazing,im sure its the one you were making when joel and i were with you. I am glad to see a photo of it! Hope to talk soon when you get back, love Chloe

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home