Tuesday, October 09, 2007

MLB

I have enjoyed watching several major league baseball playoff games the last few days. They come on live early in the morning before daylight and last until noon or so. I have decided that since my Rangers are not in the picture as usual, I am rooting for the Rockies and Cleveland and for Colorado to win it all.
Other than baseball, cable TV is a terrible bore to me now. After living without it for the last 4 months, I can do without it. I have learned to read and recently have even attempted fiction! Haven’t tried a romance novel yet though and will try not to. Rick

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on learning to read! It seems like dental school would have been tough without being able to read!

You are both in our thoughts and prayers often and we look forward to seeing you back in AR soon. Keep up the good work.

Gabe

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It figures that Gabe would beat me to the punch...

Dad, glad you're having a good time just relaxing - I"m sure Mom is off shopping or getting a massage! Can't wait to see you in only 6 weeks! Love you!
Britt

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i knew what you were trying to say Dad...i guess thats because im your favorite child and all. and yes, go Rockies.

Your Favorite Child,
Greg

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home