Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's Raining!

Well, we should know by now that when you gripe about something, there is something always worse. Leaving the boat, we have to climb up a dirt bank to the road. It is always dusty and our shoes get pretty bad. Last night it rained. The dirt bank turned into a mud slide! We tried several ways to get up and keep our shoes from getting too bad. Yea, right! The first trip I wore a pair of rubber sandals that I wear around the boat. I left them in the grass because they were covered in mud. But upon our return, they were gone. There are always scavengers walking along the bank looking for treasures. I just thought with the rain there would not be anybody out today. So the second time up the bank I tied plastic bags around my feet. That worked great! Looked funny but did the job. I doubt anybody will take my muddy plastic bags away! We got a taste of things to come during the rainy season! Gail

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to be creative, Mom! Love you!

Brittany

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home