Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friends

Sipadan Dive Trip

One of God’s gifts on this walk through life is blessing us with people who enrich our lives. I wish I could name some, but I know I would forget them all who touched our lives while working in Cambodia. However, two of them happened to be passing through Hot Springs and I was able to meet up with them at Books a Million for a coffee and chat. Dennis and Sharon Welch are now living full time in Cambodia and are involved in many ways, but the Sunset Bible School is the primary work took them there. I forget that they are babes in Christ having accepted Christ and baptized only eight years ago, because they speak with love and wisdom. Maybe it is their zeal and enthusiasm that some of old timers tend to take for granted and even lose in time. They opened their home to us with we needed a place to stay in Phnom Penh, but also their hearts to get to know them in a deeper friendship. They will depart for Cambodia July 28 and return home. Please keep them in your prayers as I will. Gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home