Sunday, August 16, 2009

Passing the Baton


It seems we are always just passing by each other to and from the Ship, but it was great to spend a couple days together on the Ship before Bill and Marie-Claire left for Burma. They kept things moving while we were in the states and it was nice to come back and have work going so smoothly. I especially like the new fan that was mounted to the outside wall in the triage area. The floor fan that I move in and out was on its last leg! Marie took over my English class but she also used her French because the Captain, Doctor and Sam Ath all knew alittle French. Well, I told them now that I am back the French is over! We love and appreciate Bill and Marie-Claire for their dedication to the work of helping the poor and sick and telling of God’s love. gail

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry we missed you this year! Kevin & Catharine

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home