Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Landscaping


If I believed in reincarnation I would want to come back in my next life as a landscaper. I enjoy beautiful landscaping and particularly putting it into place!
Very few individuals landscape their yards to any extent. We see the occasional potted plant or occasionally foundational plantings but seldom well thought out plans.
I was pleasantly surprised to see this home where we parked our ship this week. The couple who lived here took great pride and expended a lot of energy into plants and flowering shrubs and flowers of different kinds. Very different.
The only problem with my plan is that the reincarnated come back based on how good or bad they live their current lives! I might come back digging in dirt as a grub worm! Rick

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Gardner said...

Hey, on your Christmas furlough, stop by Fresno and do practice in my yard. It needs some work.

I thought you'd want to be reincarnated as a teapot?!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rick,

Teapots? Planting flowers? Me thinks you need to go kill something to hang on your wall!

But I still love ya,
Mandy

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home