Thursday, August 31, 2006

Kampong Chhnnang

I recently went out with the feeding truck to a new village to feed a supplemental meal to the children. As usual, they were all well behaved and happy to see us. When I arrived the children were playing a game of chase where the one doing the chasing hopped on one foot and the others had to stay inside of a circle drawn in the dirt. They laughed and giggled when I hopped into the ring. Children are the reason we are here. Jesus loves the little children.

2 Comments:

Blogger EandJTrygg said...

This is SUCH A GREAT PHOTO! Any chance you can send me a higher-resolution version for The Christian Chronicle?

I don't think this will let me leave my e-mail address, but let me try ... it's erik@chrisitanchronicle.org.

Or maybe it will let me leave my e-mail address but not do an html link to it. Anyway, great photo!

--Erik Tryggestad
The Christian Chronicle
www.christianchronicle.org

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. it's Heidi Hipp. You've been in mine and my family's prayers. I wanted to let you know that I might be in Cambodia in February and would love to see you guys. I am in China now teaching.. my email is Heidihipp@gmail.com. email me so i can have your address. much love!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home